Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Maybe I should have made a resolution to update this more....

But knowing me I would have failed at it miserably!

Anyways what's going on with us....

Brandon- Didn't work for a month worked one week and is back to not working. He's looking for another job but so far no luck. If anyone knows of any jobs in Cache Valley he could do send them his way.

Enid- Still loves school. Acts like she's a teenager already. Never listens unless it's what she wants to here. Frustrating but she still helps me out a lot so I can't complain too much right.

Aidin- We are FINALLY making some real strides when it comes to potty training. Since Sunday we have kept him in underwear during the day and he has yet to have an accident. He hasn't pooped in the potty and we need to tell him to go try for him to sit on the potty but I can tell he's been holding it. So basically we just need him to realize that he can go without us asking him to if he feels he has to go.

Peyton- She has learned no. She can say no shake her head and say nu uh. So OF COURSE no the Terrible two's are starting. We say anything to and it's met with nu uh and shaking her head. She thinks it's cute...Brandon and I....not so much. In a few weeks (Feb. 28th) she will FINALLY be old enough to go into the nursery at church. I am VERY excited for this because right now Brandon and I have been swapping her every week and when it's my week I don't get anything out of the Lesson in RS and SS well neither of us really gets anything out of it cause we spend a lot of it chasing her. I know she'll have a blast in nursery I'm not worried at all that she will be one of those kids that freaks out when their parents leave but she will probably try to escape to run down the halls every time someone leaves or comes in.

Me- Finally making some friends here. I have two weekly playgroups I go to. One is at the church with Ladies from RS and the other one is from a Cache Valley mom's forum I am in. They have helped me get out of the house and have helped me meet new people and make friends so I am happy about that. School is...going ok. Last session I had a draing class that I ended up getting a C in so that dropped my GPA from a 4.0 to a 3.33. Right now I am in a math class and it's not going so well. Luckily this class does not go against my GPA but I need to get at least a C or I have to retake the class and I SO do not want that. Work is going ok I have been slacking on it ay to much and ave been trying to work more but we recently had an influx of new agents so it's hard to get questions when I am signed on. On a positive note with work though I am scheduled to work the superbowl and during the super bowl i will be making like 4 times my normal rate so I am excited about that.

1 comment:

Misty Domingues said...

David is having that same problem with Aidin. Trying to get Aidin to learn that it's okay to go potty on his own. The day care he goes to is helping out too which is really great. I guess Aidin loves the day care and is learning to spell him name and stuff. Sounds way cool! I talked to Enid on the phone the other day. She is so cute and I miss the kiddos like crazy. David plans on coming to WA in June and I hope Aidin is able to come too.