Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Peanut butter cup Brownie bottom cheesecake

On Sunday I made my first attempt at making a bake cheese cake. I decided to make this peanut butter one that Brandon has been begging me to me to make for like a year now. The crust is a brownie instead of the normal graham cracker crust then you the cheesecake layer is a peanut butter cheesecake. between the brownie layer and the cheesecake layer you put peanut butter and chaolate chips so it gets all melty and cause swirls in the cheese cake. then you top it with melted chocolate chips and melted peanut butter chips and but cut up peanut butter cups around the edge. Brandon says it really good and that's what he wants for his birthday cake next year. I'll have to take his word on it though since I don't like peanut butter or most chocolate. He says it is really rich and it's like super thick.

No comments: