Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Enid!

I know this entry is a few days late, but things have been hectic and I'm sick so i didn't want to get to it till now....I know I'm horrible!

Anyways we celebrated her birthday on Wednesday which was the day before at Brandon's parents house. I baked a cake. I was hoping that Walmart's bakery still sold the kits like they used to but no luck so I manged to find some Tinkerbell cake decorations and a small Tinkerbell toy to use.
I used a strawberry flavored cake which made the batter pink and I used a cream cheese frosting which I colored purple. It looked really cool and I wish I had thought to take a picture once the cake was all cut up...
Anyways here is the result...not too pretty since my handwriting sucks but I still think it looks cool.
We ate dinner and then we opened presents. She did pretty well. Both her and Aidin got buckets with shovels and bubbles. Aidin's was Diego and Enid's was Dora. Enid then got a princess pop up hamper, Everbody's Hero and Tinkerbell (movies), a BUNCH of color wonder stuff, this little bus play thing. and some other stuff I may of forgotten who knows...but here is some pictures of the stuff.Then after she opened presents we had cake.This is Brandon bringing her cake out to her.

This is right before or right after she blew out her candle. Don't ask me what Justin is doing cause I have no clue.

No comments: