Tonight I made the best dinner ever. I made chipolte lime fajitas and I made them in chicken and steak. It was super easy to make and tasted oh so yummy. I made them a little too spicy (oops) so Enid didn't like them but everyone else did!
Also making Guacomole in a magic bullet is a VERY interesting experince!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum! And--I want a magic bullet!! :) I figured out a super easy quick way to make guacamole. I'm the only one in my home who likes it, so it makes sense to only make a little bit. So I get an avacado, and mash it up with a fork and mix in my favorite salsa. Voila! Guacamole. (Did I just use two different languages there? (:)
I've done that before but it just doesn't taste the same to me! We just get avocados and then get a guacamole seasoning mix it uses 2 avocados and it's like .50 cents a package. Granted Brandon eats it too so it's cool. Enid might but i buy the extra spicy instead of the mild.
Post a Comment