Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pampered Chef. Help me reach my goal.

As most of you know I recently started a pampered chef business. I'm trying to qualify in my first 30 days. When I do that I get a lot of cool stuff including half of the price of my kit back. I'm about $450 away from getting to my goal that I need to qualify, my 30days is up on April 3rd. What I need and am asking of you is to A) book a party. I understand some people don't do parties and that's ok cause the next thing I ask is to tell your friends and see if you can get any of them to book a party from me. Also this can be a catalog party as well and both a cooking party and a catalog party get you the host benefits. or B) by stuff from me. you can view the catalog at my website pamperedchef.biz/stormycasselman and if you order $60 or more you get a free microfiber towel. Also while I am working towards my qualification if you order $150 you can get $15 of product for free! (to get this you must email me your order at stormypamperedchef@gmail.com)I understand times are tight but any help you can give me would be extremely helpful for me to get to my qualification.

No comments: