swinging! The kid laughing is the baby in the other swing. Look at her pump her legs though! so smart!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Fun at the Park.
Today we went to the park. Before we headed to the park we went to say hi to Shaun and they had a pizza that they messed up so we got it for free. We took it to Willow park and had a little picnic of our free pizza and played around a bit.
Yummy eating pizza
Brandon trying to hide.




swinging! The kid laughing is the baby in the other swing. Look at her pump her legs though! so smart!
I'm not so sure about this......
This is fun.
Weeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy I am having so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am all tired out lets go home...and Mommy....STOP TAKING PICTURES!!!!
swinging! The kid laughing is the baby in the other swing. Look at her pump her legs though! so smart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun day! That last picture is absolutely precious!
Post a Comment